The new event website, www.pitchperfectbioeconomy.eu launched the “Call for Pitch Abstracts” and of course the registration for the event.
After the third successful edition of September 2022 (220+ participants, 70 top-notch pitches and 500+ B2B meetings), we aim at 300 participants and 99 pitches this year and would herewith kindly like to invite you to attend.
Why should you attend?
- Are you an SME, start-up, technology provider, pilot facility, or a corporate looking for partners or technologies? Apply for a pitch slot and submit your PITCH ABSTRACT now!
There are looking for 99 innovative technology pitches to inspire participants:
- 33 pitches of companies looking for finance (22 pitches will be selected by the BioeconomyVentures project)
- 33 pitches on emerging innovative technologies for the bioeconomy
- 11 pitch slots reserved for microbial protein transition players
- 11 pitch slots reserved for biowaste conversion technologies
- And 11 pitches for pilot facilities new to the market or announcing new investments
The pitches will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis, deadline for pitch applications is July 4th, you can submit your abstract here.
- A full day of intense cross-border networking, innovation scouting and matchmaking supported by an online tool.
This event is focussed on networking and matchmaking supported by a matchmaking tool that will be activated by the end of August. Do not miss this unique opportunity and register here ASAP.
- Exhibit @ this event.
The event will also host an exhibition in the spacious “Atrium” of the venue which is also used as catering and main networking area. A booth (595€ incl. one free registration, excl. VAT) can be booked by sending an email to email@example.com.
For more information and registration: www.pitchperfectbioeconomy.eu
This pitching, matchmaking and networking event brings together the networks of eight important bioeconomy platforms: Pilots4U, BioeconomyVentures, The ProteInn Club, ShapingBio, Planet B.Io, Spring Cluster, Waste2Func, Tech4Biowaste and Bio Base Connect.
As such, they can guarantee a diverse attendance reaching from SMEs, start-ups, scale-ups, large companies/corporates, investors, research organisations, technology providers to organisations offering relevant innovation services such as access to finance, scale-up trials, application testing, business plan writing, feedstock analysis, life cycle assessment, social acceptance, etc.